Thursday 16 April 2015

Revlon Touch and Glow Advanced Fairness Cream

I use fairness creams sometimes because my skin gets tanned and I want it to retain its original glow,otherwise I am not into fairness. This is a good cream that I have used in this regard.



The cream comes in a travel friendly cute tube and its texture is creamy white,which gets absorbed after 2 minutes massage. It gives a matte finish and does not leave behind a white chalky layer. I find that my skin feels light,there is a glow and it prevents further tanning more than anything. My friends also say that it smells nice as my own smelling power is quite faint. It suits my oily skin and may suit dry skin too though they may have to use a moisturizing cream after this. I don't think it helps in fairness but brightens for sure.
Recommended-YES for brightening, NO for fairness

No comments:

Post a Comment