Thursday 16 April 2015

L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect 20+ Anti Imperfections Whitening Cream

I got a little sample of this newly launched cream in my college 2 weeks ago and it lasted just for 1 week,so I am giving a quick review of it.

Loreal has launched skin perfect range for women in 20s,30s and 40s targeting their skin's different needs as per their age group. This one is made for college girls and youngsters like me in our 20s. The cream is very thick and creamy which easily melts into the skin and gives a matte finish which is perfect for my oily skin. Even my classmate with dry skin says it suits her skin. So it is actually good for all skin types. It contains a lot of chemicals but the smell is not very chemical-y. The best thing is-it brightens the face immediately and also keeps its looking bright for 3-4 hours at a stretch. I did not notice any other difference in the 1 week that I applied it but if I had applied it longer,maybe I would see more positive difference. May purchase soon.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone wants great skin in summer days. so thank you so much for sharing guidance like this. keep sharing helpful and informative content like this. your content is always great and we have been following them a lot.

    ReplyDelete