Wednesday 15 April 2015

Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 In 1 Face Pack

I love multitasking products and this is an excellent product from Aroma Magic! I had heard that charcoal is good for making face squeaky clean but did not believe it but then Aroma Magic came out with this product,so I had to use it.
I clean my face and apply this all in one face pack for about 15 minutes. I have oily,acne prone skin and there is so much pollution that I always have blackheads. But when I wash this after 15 minutes, it gives me amazingly clean skin. There is a glow on my face thanks to this product which I never had before. There are no pimples because of this product on my face and it seems to control the oil secretion too. It looks like I have got a facial done! But it will not be very good for dry skin as it takes out all the oil. I love it.

Recommended-YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment