Friday 17 April 2015

Avon Skin So Soft Body Lotion

This is a body lotion that is a staple in our home since one of my mother's friends is an Avon representative. I like this lotion a lot and it is my mother's favorite one too.


Avon Skin So Soft is one of its most popular products and it is known as a silky body lotion. I must say this is 100% true,as it feels like silk in hand. The fragrance is so sweet that I love applying it at night as I feel it helps in sleeping soundly. It gets absorbed easily in dry skin but on my oily skin it takes some time to seep in. Also,it leaves a little greasiness on my palms after applying which vanishes in about half hour. Then only a little glow remains which I like a lot. This is perfect for dry skin and I feel it also heals the skin in some way as I can see my mother's skin has improved a lot on using this continuously,it is always glowing. I also love to massage with it once a week vigorously before bath as I think it works like a body oil and leaves my skin smooth and soft.

Recommended-YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment