Friday 17 April 2015

Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Lip Balm

A lip balm is one of the most necessary products for every college going girl nowadays. I hate the heat which leads to dryness and flaking of lips. Even though I have oily skin,my lips are almost always dry.I used vaseline but my friends said that it leads to darkening of lips,so I started using Nivea which is my favorite.


The tube is much darker in color than the real lip balm. It is tinted and dark reddish in color, it is also shimmery to look at but on applying on lips,there is hardly any shimmer. I like the nice shine with the red tint that gives a glossy look instantly and after 2-3 hours it gives a matte effect. On eating or drinking,I have to reapply it and my lips are not permanently moist,so this is just a temporary effect,yet it is much better than vaseline or any other lip balms since it gives a healthy look to my lips. I do not mind reapplying as the tube is so cute and I always carry it around in my pocket. It is not an intensive treatment for very dry lips but it is enough for a regular college going girl like me.

Recommended-YES 

No comments:

Post a Comment